An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced CNC Machinist to join an established company based in Stansted
My client’s capabilities allows them to supply into numerous sectors and have a well recognised position in the market.
The Role: CNC Machinist.
- Proven experience in a CNC Setter/Operator role using 3/4/5 axis machines
- Experience of Multi pallet.
- Fanuc, Heidenhain, SiemensHurcoand Mazatrol experience is desirable
- Previous Aerospace experience would be advantageous
- Must be able to program/set and operate machine
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Ability to work to tight tolerances
- Ability to use measuring equipment (Vernier callipers, bore micrometres etc.)
- Capable of using equipment for loading heavy billets
- Health and safety conscious
- Focussed with attention to detail
- Familiar with working on Aluminium, Steel and Titanium billet
Package and hours
The hourly rate for the position is up to £18.50 depending on experience.
There are 28 holidays included in the package.
The working hours are standard working days
If you would like to be considered for the role, please respond with an up to date CV.