We are currently looking for an Electrical Design Engineer to work for one of our clients in Burton on Trent
The client is a market-leading manufacturer of specialist equipment to a range of industry sectors including heavy engineering and aerospace.
The role will involve the design and engineering of control and safety management systems required as part of the client’s products
The main responsibilities will include the following:-
- Electrical design and development of a range of projects, starting from the initial design, working to customer specifications', preparing designs for manufacture and seeing the product through to completion.
- Design and develop new products as required to meet customers specification and to see them through to completion
- Specification, component selection, design calculations as appropriate to requirements
- Design and develop enhancements to the existing product range.
- Support technical sales and manufacturing and test departments where required
- The production of technical documentation as required, including drawings and bills of materials etc
- Ensure products meet mandatory legislation and customer specific legislation.
Applicants must be experienced Electrical Design Engineers with a proven track record in any if not all of the following: -
- Electrical design
- Production of electric schematic diagrams
- Electrical control design
- Design experience of electrical control systems / control panels and wiring schematics
- Knowledge of electrical design
Applications will be considered from a range of experience, from newly qualified to more experienced senior level although all candidates must be qualified to a minimum of HNC level although a degree qualification is preferred.
It is essential that applicants have experience of EPlan design software or similar.
Global Recruitment Services Ltd are a Recruitment Business based in the Midlands
For more information and to apply please email your CV to us.