Based in Cambridge the Electronics Design Engineer will be joining a successful organisation working on the development of Optical Telecommunication Technology. As part of their growth, they are looking to hire a Senior Electronics Design Engineerdevelop their exciting technology.
Responsibilities will be varied, interesting and involve taking products from early stage concept, specification, product development through to manufacture. Other responsibilities will include Analogue Electronics Design, Mixed Signal Design, Sensor Design, Research and Development & Implementing, evaluatingchanges and enhancements.
The successful candidate will have a good relevant degree, along with a proven industry background in Electronics, additionally:
* An good understanding of Analogue Design
* Experience and in-depth knowledge in one or more of the following Analogue Design or RF Design, Power Supply, Discrete Analogue Design
* Of interest would be experience in Microprocessor Design, but this is not essential
* A knowledge of taking products through the full development cycle.
* Excellent communication skills
An good salary is on offer, along with an excellent pension, bonus, flexible working (including some remote) and exciting technology!