Computer Science Teacher
£28 - £38k per annum (salary is depending on experience and/or qualifications)
April 2023 or sap
The School and Role
This large, Secondary school, based in North Cambs are looking to appoint a passionate IT Teacher to work as part of their team. Working in this Secondary school as part of an established team, the desired IT Teacher will be working with KS3 & 4 pupils. This full-time IT Teacher role is long term and potentially permanent.
The desired IT Teacher will have;
- Experience of working with secondary school aged children
- Experience of working with pupils with SEND
- A passion for the progress of secondary school pupils
- An ability to work as part of a team
What we offer
As an IT Teacher, part of our team, you benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid using the PAYE system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability).
- Social and networking events.
- Pension contributions.
- CPD to help with your professional development.
- Access to a dedicated consultant.
We are a market-leading education supply agency committed to the development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high quality educators.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
If you are a IT TEacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage learners and would like the challenge of working in a rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities call us on (phone number removed).