Back to search
Recruit Mint Ltd
Posted 24 days ago
Job: Warehouse Supervisor
Job Type: Permanent £25,000 per annum
Are you a Warehouse Supervisor looking for a new challenge, my client in Waterbeach is looking to add to their team on a permanent basis. You will need good knowledge of stock control, be organised and able to work on your own initiative.. If this sounds like you please read on.
Role Purpose: Maintenance and allocation of equipment.
- Travel and set up, assist with ensuring equipment is set up correctly.
- Manage the packing away of equipment ensuring all items issued are returned
- Ensure all equipment is serviceable.
- Advise Manager of any loss, damage or failure of equipment and resolve where possible.
- Engage with new technologies introduced
- Ensure pick lists are current and dated
- Report any out of date Pick lists to Manager.
- Ensure all equipment is fit for purpose
- Ensure all items are picked/packed as per pick list and ring fenced in the dispatch area
- Ensure the correct equipment is as allocated to correct vehicle
- Ensure all equipment is checked on return and highlighted items for repair/replace are quarantined
- Produce report for Manager to action
You will need:
- Good knowledge of stock control
- Organised and able to work on own initiative
- Good verbal and written communication skills along with good MS Office to produce reports
Please click and apply with your up to date CV or contact Recruit Mint Ltd