My Client, a prestigious main contractor are currently looking for a talented Quantity Surveyor to join their ever growing team in the heart of Cambridge. The succesful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years worth of experience preferably working in the commercial sector
- Preparing cost to complete documentation in line with the commercial timetable, ensuring financial accuracy when predicting profitability for each scheme.
- Produce accurate monthly accruals;
- Assess exactitude of subcontract valuations/applications for payment, forwarding approved documentation onto the relevant departments;
- Apply risk, value management and cost control mechanisms;
- Undertaking costs analysis comparisons for sub-contracts from tender enquiry to analysis and contract placement;
- Professionally manage subcontracts from first valuation through to final account;
- Ensure predicted profitability is upheld through the lifecycle of the development.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Relevant degree qualification in Quantity Surveying;
- Ability to be self-motivated and work co-operatively as part of a team;
- Ability to take initiative in resolving problems.