Position: Senior FPGA Engineer
Salary: £60,000 to £80,000 + Excellent Benefits / Prospects (including Relocation Assistance)
If there is something stopping you from achieving all you’re capable of, you’ll relish a role with a company that will positively encourage you to be pro-active – a real opportunity to release your true potential.
The Company: Our Client, an innovative dynamic passionate Company that manufactures minimal invasive next-generation robotic-assisted medical devices that are at the forefront of how surgical procedures are carried out. An award-winning company that plans to significantly disrupt the way surgery is performed for the benefit of millions of patients all around the world.
Due to sustained continued expansion they now require a Senior FPGA Engineer to lead and develop FPGA designs for my Clients professional medical video system. The role includes both evolving our existing 3D HD video processing architecture as well as developing new and scalable architectures for our next generation visualisation systems
Other responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing FPGA architectures for HD video processing pipelines in a medical context
- Researching available technologies and IP for high speed video processing and influencing technology choices in these areas
- Working with others to implement and verify FPGA designs and maintain existing designs
- Evolving and setting up tools and processes for FPGA development
The Person: Candidates suitable for consideration should be able to provide evidence of the following:
- A HNC /HND or Degree in Electronics Engineering or a related discipline
- Solid experience of developing complex or high speed FPGA designs
- Experience of Verilog/VHDL
The successful candidate will enjoy a salary of between £60,000 to £80,000 (DOE) + Excellent Benefits / Prospects (including Relocation Assistance) plus excellent prospects and an employment package that you would expect from a company that values its employees.
Do you have the courage to take on this challenge?