We’re looking for recruiters with or without experience but most important of all the right attitude!
Key Talent Solutions is a multi-sector recruiter currently looking to expand in our Construction and Healthcare markets based out of our offices near Caterham.
Salary & Benefits
- Up to £25k basic with uncapped commission for realistic earnings to reach up to £40k year 1, £60k year 2 and £100k year 3 onwards.
- An in office culture in the initial period of development to learn and transform your abilities from an environment created to cultivate and train you to be the best you.
- Once performance reaches the right standard, flexibility is available to work from office 2 days and work from home up to 3 days week.
- Flexible start times to accommodate different lifestyle pressures.
- Up to 5 personal days to take for anything you need or just focus on you.
- Up to 5 days paid sick leave and annual leave rising for every year in service.
- In house coaching and personal development via an independent expert.
- Full training provided and strong mentoring and coaching environment.
- Quarterly incentives and early finishes, cash rewards.
- No KPI’s but an output driven culture giving you room to work how you work best.
- We work in a STAR culture which to us stands for a Success mindset, Transparency in what we do, how we do it and why we do it. Accountability for outcomes from everyone in our team and Resilience to rise back up when we fall.
- What our culture doesn’t tolerate is FOBS, standing for Failure being acceptable, Opaque standards and ways of working which cause confusion, Blaming others for things we should be taking responsibility for and Sulking when things don’t go our way, instead of taking action to course correct.
- TRUST: To simply be skilled at what we do and do what we said we would do or communicate when we cannot. For our customers this means we would never over promise and under deliver and if we can't deliver we'll be honest and say so. For our own staff this means the ability to trust our leaders, trust our vision and to work together as a team, on the good days and bad.
- FAIRNESS: In every interaction we have whether with our clients, our candidates, our own staff, or our suppliers we always aim for win/win outcomes based on transparency, so each party knows what is expected of them and what good looks like. We endeavour to review each customer relationship under the framework of a 'fairness test' to ensure fair pricing and fair practice from our teams at all times.
- HARD WORK: We believe recruitment when done right is hard work, we realise value by making the lives of our customers easier and by that measure making our lives harder. We love smart work but see no substitute to working harder than the competition to be better for our customers. By going the extra mile is how we can find candidates others cannot and build a network others only wish they had.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Like most roles in recruitment the functions are broadly the same, apply strong sales ability to find new clients and candidates, cultivate relationships and build rapport, take time to understand market needs and build insights and intelligence to add value as a consultant and bring the two together with strong negotiation skills to create win/ win outcomes.
- Full job specs are available on request, but they are broadly the same as any other recruitment business, the key is if you align with our culture and values. Those internal ways of working is what really separates every recruiter in the country so the key is to ask yourself if you can resonate with us, if you do, we want to hear from you.
We love the transformative power of recruitment, the ability to transform a company’s success story with the right hires, to transform someone’s career with the right job opportunity and for our recruiters the power to transform their own lives from the income and career progression possible in Recruitment.
That is the attitude we are looking for, whether you have recruitment/ sales experience or not is less important, what is important is to have an attitude for personal transformation. Our CEO himself grew up in a council estate, and with no qualifications, and limited opportunities was able to transform his life from the transformative opportunities the recruitment industry allowed him. It is that ethos of personal transformation that echoes across our entire business and it is that desire to transform your life that we look for in every new hire we make.
Apply now, we are hiring now!