Pay - £10.70ph
Hours 8am-5pm + !arly finish on a Friday!
Client based just outside the centre of Cheltenham is looking for the right person to join a growing client. with full training and the opportunity to go temp to perm this role is ideal for someone who is keen to learn and push on with career progression offered to those who desire it.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Unload / receive materials arriving at factory
- Upon receipt of materials, prepare samples for inspection
- Following inspection, put-away of materials in correct locations
- Timely line feeding of materials required for production
- Operate waste material baler
- Preparation of finished goods for despatch
- Support regular stock-checks and annual stocktake
- Operate production machines during quiet times and as required
- Housekeeping in warehouse and materials areas
Free parking offered whilst also being accessible via all forms of public transport, our client can be suitable for anyone interested.