Our client is a construction company who specialise in the civil, residential and commercial sectors.
They are based in Chesham, Buckinghamshire.
They currently have an opening for a Buyer to join the team on a permanent basis.
This is a full-time position.
Office hours are (Apply online only).
Interviews to be arranged as soon as possible.
Skills and Requirements:
- 4 GCSE's minimum, including Maths and English
- 2 Years Experience in a Construction Buying Role
- Must be outgoing, confident and have strong people skills both on the telephone and face to face.
- Be organized, methodical and have a good attention to detail.
- Have good computer and data entry skills
- Be able to understand specification and product data information.
- Be able to work under pressure and multitask in a busy office.
- Be reliable, enthusiastic and have a positive attitude
- Working references required
- Car driver - essential due to office location
If interested, please get in touch with Mark on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed), alternatively you can click "Apply" to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, with a covering letter.
Cavendish (Recruitment) Professionals Ltd are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we believe that inclusivity begins with the candidate experience. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of, gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief.