A temporary to permanent position for an equipment provider. You will be joining a highly motivated team with duties that involve liaising with subcontractors and enquiries.
You will receive - Administrator
- Salary up to �23,000
- Smart/casual dress code
- Service reward scheme
- Free on-site parking
- 20 days plus bank holidays
Responsibilities - Administrator
- Assisting Project Managers with general administration and paperwork tasks
- Answering the telephone and directing calls
- Liaising with Subcontractors reference issues such as arranging goods to be delivered, proof of delivery etc.
- Collate and organise project specific documentation for equipment used in each project (O&M Manuals)
Requirements - Administrator
- Must have a drivers licence due to location **
- Proficient in Microsoft Office i.e. Word and Excel
- Able to work on own initiative, prioritise own work, meet deadlines
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible approach and willingness to work as part of a small team
Proactive Personnel specialise in the recruitment of staff across the UK. From Inverness to Plymouth our database has been developed over the past 20 years to be able to assist you in finding your ideal job first time round. It has also gained us the reputation for being one of the leading recruiters within this field. We have multiple vacancies nationwide, so please get in touch to find out more information with this or other positions.