Lead Service Designer
Applicants must reside and be eligible to work in the UK.
Job Role: Service Designer
Location: - Chester (1-2 days per week )
Rate: �650 /day - �700/day (umbrella rate)
Duration: 6 months
An exciting opportunity for a Service Designer to join a large Banking client working on a Cards proposition!
- Analyse user needs and business objectives in highly complex service area
- Facilitating workshops and discussions with stakeholders
- Coaching and Mentoring others
- Analyse user needs and business objectives in highly complex service areas
- Lead on design concepts and service blueprints that help reimagine how services can be delivered end-to-end
- Ideates possible service scenarios, verifying use cases, and sequences of actions
- Help to define vision and outcomes for products, services and programmes, shaping strategy and influencing long-lasting change
- Lead on design workshops and design sprints with the team, senior stakeholders and users
- Rapidly design and test digital prototypes with users
- Contextual enquiry
- Questionnaire design
- Customer journey mapping
- Creative workshop facilitation
- Service safari
- Paper prototyping
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV in application.
We will contact you within 72 hours if your skills are relevant to our client's requirement.