Learning Support Assistant (Autism/SEMH)
Job Title: Learning Support Assistant (Autism/SEMH)
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Pay: £11.68 - £12.60 per hour
The School and Role
This happy, successful school are looking to appoint two Learning Support Assistants to support primary aged children on a 1:1 basis from September.
You will be supporting pupils in this specialist setting who have a range of needs, including autism, ADHD and social, emotional and mental health needs.
Start date: September 2023
The hours are 8:45 – 15:30 Monday to Friday, term-time only, permanent.
The ideal Learning Support Assistant will:
- Have some experience of supporting children in a care, school or support setting
- Be enthusiastic and reliable
- Have friendly and nurturing qualities
- Be well organised and flexible
What We Offer
As a Learning Support Assistant, part of our team, you benefit from:
• Excellent daily rates paid using the PAYE system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability).
• Social and networking events.
• Pension contributions.
• CPD to help with your professional development.
• Access to a dedicated consultant.
We are a market-leading education supply agency committed to the development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high quality educators.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to Apply
If you can enthuse, motivate and engage learners and would like the challenge of working in a rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Amy Green on (phone number removed) or email (url removed).