Our client, a leading, Global Medical Device company, based in Hope Under Dinmore, are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their team. The Customer Service Representative provides administrative and logistical support to the Customer Service and Sales team. Real-time assistance with customer engagements and communication, account servicing, sales intelligence, and accurate information in response to customer inquiries about products, order placement and new account establishment. The Customer Service Representative also assists the Customer Service Manager in day-to-day tasks to ensure business continuity and upward trajectory of the Customer Service Department as a whole. This role is an onsite full time position located in our headquarters.
Advanced Job Functions
- Supports and maintains a heightened performance servicing multiple key strategic customers, maintaining a diverse portfolio of products and services.
- Supports sales team by providing relevant customer data in advance of sales call, presented in a useful manner for them to utilize on customer visits. May include presentations and/or reports on sales activity and other related metrics.
- Works closely with the Quality team to escalate Product Quality concerns (product failure).
- Considered a collaborative team player within the Customer Service department and will be called upon to help assist and lead cross functional process improvement projects, in order to create positive synergistic effects within the company.
- Works within customer portals to retrieve purchase orders, confirm delivery dates, and / or any other task defined by the go to market strategy with select portal customers.
Essential Job Functions
- Answer requests from customers in an expedited manner via telephone, email, or in-person while maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional tone with a "one call resolution" mindset.
- Analyzes and responds to requests or forwards requests to appropriate sales team member and follows through to ensure that customer requirement is adequately met.
- Ensures effective and efficient Order to Cash process, which consists of: Accurately and efficiently processing product quotations, establishing new customer account setups, processing orders, as well as customer complaints and feedback forms.
- Drives revenue growth by helping to identify opportunities and contributes to team effort by accomplishing departmental performance objectives. This includes but is not limited to: Identifying shipments that can be executed before planned schedule dates, working with the logistics and shipping teams to expedite shipments to increase customer satisfaction, and make business critical decisions impacting daily / monthly / quarterly financials.
- Bachelors Degree preferred with at least 5 years experience with related customer service/sales support responsibilities.
- Must be computer proficient to include Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and ERP systems. Microsoft Dynamics 365 and CRM a plus.