M2 Partnership has been instructed exclusively by one of the UK’s most respected multi-disciplinary neighbourly matters consultancies to source an Assistant or Rights of Light Surveyor to be based in their Central London office.
You will be expected to act as a Rights of Light Surveyor, in a research capacity, providing a thorough package of information to ROL Partners and Senior Surveyors about the sites you will be working on.
The candidate will be expected to attend multiple site visits. Our clients sites will include many prestigious commercial & residential developments where you will be expected to photograph these developments, processing these photos and handing them to surveyors and CAD technicians for consideration and inclusion in reports and calculations
Other Day to Day Duties
- Obtaining Land Registry documentation for new projects
- Local authority liaison for plans and other documentation
- Liaison with internal departments such as the CAD team
- Becoming familiar & experienced with building plans and elevations
- Examine legal documents and deeds and assess their relevance to the new development
Projects can range from £100,000 to £(phone number removed) million in value, working on a range of commercial & residential projects, Hotels for both their private & public sector clients. No two projects are the same here and you will have a full team of experienced surveyors to help assist you with some complex and compelling projects.
By learning how to gather, assess and summarise all the background information for a new site, you learn the fundamental groundings in Rights of Light, Daylight and Sunlight. You can then naturally progress to becoming a Senior Surveyor role, the next levels are Associate Partner, Partner and then Senior Partner where you would have more client contact and start writing reports to offer strategies to clients.
- Ideally have a Bachelor’s degree in design, engineering, architecture, land surveying or legal or property related field
- CAD certification or relevant experience
- Worked for a similar type of Neighbourly maters company with ideally one years relevant industry experience
Video interview are being carried out NEXT month, do not miss out on this opportunity, apply on the link below or call us for any further information.