Example Recruitment Group are working with a leading Social Housing services provider are recruiting a permanent Gas Supervisor covering domestic gas contracts in the Essex area.
Responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of gas service, repair, installation and maintenance in a way that is financially viable whilst ensuring they we maintain quality work, carried out safely, completed on schedule and in accordance with our Client’s changing needs with minimum inconvenience to residents.
- Attending technical jobs with engineers
- Carrying out Tech Tests / Induction / Intro Calls
- Carrying out WIP and Post Visits on engineers. Minimum of 4 per year unless any concerns
- Daily manifest for multi part ordering, material report, VO report, multi visits
- Online Training
- Intro Call with engineers to set out expectations before onboarding
- Investigating high level complaints and attending property if required
- Issuing kit to engineers
- Daily calls with CDMs
- Monitoring KPI’s and reviewing engineers not hitting targets
- New starters should have visit on first day/week starting
- Record safety concerns on a log