Security Systems Engineer (Service and Commissioning)– Congleton, Cheshire East – Basic Salary £34,000 - £40,000 Per Annum + Overtime & Call Out Standby
Security Systems Engineer- Package Overview:
- Basic salary of £34,000 to £40,000 (Depending on experience and qualifications) + Overtime & call out standby
- Company vehicle, uniform, iPad and mobile phone provided
- Full-time, permanent
- Hours of work- Monday to Friday 8.30am-4.30pm (Flexibility required)
- Excellent progression and training opportunities
- Area covered – Congleton, Cheshire East
- Field based role
- Intruder Alarms, CCTV & Access Control
- Call out rota 1 week in 5 (standby paid)
Company Overview – Security Systems Engineer
Our client, a successful electronic security company who have offices located all over the UK, are currently looking for a Security Systems Engineer to join their highly valued team on a full-time basis.
This Company are continuing to grow at an impressive rate due to their excellent reputation and trusted expertise in their field. They currently offer a specialist service to the high end residential, commercial and marine sectors and need an engineer who has previous experience in the service and commissioning of IP CCTV, Intruder Alarms & Access Control.
This is an exciting time for the company and the right candidate for the role will need to be enthusiastic, forward thinking and personable with the drive to hit the floor running in order to take full advantage of the opportunities available to them.
You will be part of a team who all understand the importance of working together to ensure a high standard of work is delivered. You will be given support, training and the correct tools to carry out your role efficiently and effectively.
Security Systems Engineer Role and Responsibilities:
- Service visits and Fault-finding on IP CCTV, Access Control & Intruder Alarms (60%).
- Commissioning & Pre-configuration of IP CCTV, Access Control & Intruder Alarms (20%)
- On-site installation (10%) - You may be required to help out on installation projects here and there.
- Office based work (10%) - You may be required to help out in the office when required.
- Covering mainly the Cheshire area most of the time managing and maintaining 120 service contracts. There will also be some work in the London / Surrey areas therefore flexibility to travel is required on occasion. The opportunity to work overseas on big projects could may also present itself to the right candidate
- Taking part in a call-out rota which is currently 1 week in every 5 weeks for which you will be paid a standby rate as well as for the call outs
- You will be working on high-end equipment such as Milestone, Axis, Avigilon, BFT, Videx,Texecom, Galaxy, Vanderbilt, Hirsch and Bosch
- Providing excellent customer service to clients at all times
- Take responsibility for the overall quality of the work delivered on-site
- Carry out effective communications with the client and administration team
- Ensure the company meets its obligations and adheres to guidelines and regulations laid down by the professional bodies they subscribe to
- Work closely with other engineers and provide support and training to more junior members of the team
Security Systems Engineer Skills and Experience:
- Will have at least 3 years’ experience working on a range of disciplines: CCTV, Intruder Alarms & Access Control / Entry systems
- Will hold an electrical qualification or equivalent
- Will have a full UK driving Licence - this is essential for the position
- Will have knowledge across a range of equipment such as: Galaxy, Texecom, Milestone, Gallagher, Bosch, HikVision, Axis, Paxton, Hirsch, Videx & more
- Will be presentable, approachable, self-motivated and have the desire to learn
- Will be flexible with working hours, a team player and eager to work towards the company's objectives
- Will be able to work independently, using their own initiative as well as within a team
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
Industry Key Words:
Installation Engineer, IP, Integrated Security Systems, Maintenance Engineer, Service Engineer, Repair Engineer, Fire and Security Engineer, Security Engineer, Commissioning, Fire Alarm, Security Systems Engineer, Fire Extinguisher, Emergency Lighting, Nurse Call Systems, Security Systems, CCTV, Close Circuit Television, Automatic Number Plate Recognition, ANPR, Access Control, Door Entry, Life Safety, Health and Safety, Intruder Alarm, Hikvision, Dahua, Qvis, Galaxy, Texecom, Scantronic, Paxton, PAC, Net2, Wisenet, Morley, Advanced, Kentec, C-tec, Gent, Hojicki, HiFire, Pelco, Menvier, Concept Pro, Haes, Fermex, Videx, ACT, Avigalon, Lenel C-Cure, Notifier, Site Survey, Security System Design, Electrical Engineer, IP Networking