Harry Burrows Fabrications Limited is a family-owned business looking for a TIG Welder to join our successful, growing business.
Tig Welder - hours of work:
Mon -thurs 07:15 - 4:30pm
Tig Welder - Duties
- Welding of mild steel, stainless steel & aluminium using TIG processes.
- Fabricating various types of work in different materials to drawings.
- Working from jigs to produce fabrications, and also making jigs.
- Metal finishing of work after welding process.
- Assembly work from time to time
- Fitting of materials or parts to finished products
- Any other duties that fall within the job scope as required.
- Candidates must be able to read technical drawings, be able to TIG weld Aluminium (this is essential)
- MIG welding will also be part of this role
Tig Welder - Benefits:
- Free on site parking
- Generous holiday allowance - 30 days a year plus public holidays
- Bonus scheme available
- Overtime available
- Close proximity to local shops
An established fabrication / sheet metal company that manufactures a broad range of products and offers a complete service, from design through to completion. We specialise in all aspects of welding and fabrications from one-off prototypes to batch production. The materials we work with are mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium, titanium, copper and brass. Our workforce is highly skilled and they work to the highest standards.
Strictly No Agencies Please