Leading National Provider | 5K Joining Bonus | Bespoke Learning & Development
We are looking for a Mental Health Nurse to join a highly respected hospital based in Solihull. This full-time Mental Health Nurse role offers a salary of up to 37,227 plus a 5000 welcome bonus, overtime and weekend salary enhancements, bespoke training and development pathways and more excellent benefits.
In this Mental Health Nurse position, you'll be working in a brand-new hospital. You'll also be part of a highly trained and compassionate team, that is supportive and has your welfare and interests at heart.
To give you an idea of how this Mental Health Nurse role would look and feel, here are some areas you can expect to work in:
- Delivering high quality care, focussed around the service user
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete and are maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Engaging in continuous improvement through reflective practice
We are looking for a registered RMN with an active NMC PIN, with at least 6 months post-qualified experience. You should also be a positive role model and have a focus on patient-centred care.
If you're looking to impact and create change positively, you'll earn a yearly salary of up to 37,227 plus a 5000 welcome bonus, and an excellent benefits package. Benefits include:
- 5000 welcome bonus
- Bespoke training & development pathways
- Overtime and weekend salary enhancements
- Enhanced maternity pay
If this full-time Learning Mental Health Nurse job in Solihull sounds like your next role, please apply now or contact Dale, (phone number removed) at Leaders in Care today. We would be thrilled to hear from you.