Year 1 Teacher - Coventry.
Are you a master of fun, an expert in engagement, and a wizard of creativity? Do you have what it takes to bring the magic of learning to little learners? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
The school is a top-rated school in Coventry, on the hunt for a Year 1 teacher who can sprinkle some fairy dust on the classroom and make learning an enchanting experience for the students.
As the newest teacher, you'll be responsible for leading the charge in their mission to educate, inspire and create a world where children love to learn. You'll be the hero who saves the day with your innovative lesson plans, your infectious enthusiasm, and your ability to make learning fun.
As a Year 1 teacher at the school, you will be responsible for planning, preparing, and presenting engaging and stimulating lessons to the pupils. You will also be responsible for marking and providing feedback on pupils' work, ensuring that they are progressing and achieving their full potential.
As a Primary teacher you might have:
- A positive attitude.
- Have relevant qualifications.
- The ability to plan, deliver and lead activities and lessons.
- Be able to manage a classroom.
- Have Strong Communication skills.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
What we require from you:
- Relevant Qualifications
- Enhanced DBS certificate.
- Be Eligible to work in the UK.
- Dedication and passion to develop.
We can offer you:
- A beautiful selection of local schools in your area to work with.
- Valuable and paid classroom experience.
- Free registration with Academics.
- Gold Standard Compliance recognition safety.
- Support of a dedicated and experienced team.
So if you're ready to wave your wand and join a school where creativity and engagement are the order of the day, then apply now! We can't wait to see what kind of magic you'll bring to the little learners.
This opportunity won't be around for long so if you believe this could be the perfect role for you, Apply Today!
For more information or to discuss this position further, please get in touch. If this job isn't for you, and you have questions or perhaps know someone that does fit this job description, please email (url removed), alternatively feel free to call me on (phone number removed).