Health and Safety Administrator
Interaction Recruitment are looking for a Health and Safety Administrator for one of their clients based in CV3.
Hours of work Monday to Friday 8am-4pm with 30 minutes lunch
Salary - £11.53 p/h with an increase to £11.79 p/h
It’s an ongoing role with a view to go permanent for the right candidate.
- Previous experience working in an administrative role (full training will be provided)
- good IT skills, especially Microsoft Packages
- Specify and source specialist H&S AND Environmental training e.g. NEBOH certificate and IPAF as required
- Producing monthly Health & Safety statistics for the operations team
- Ordering and issuing PPE to employees
- Provide support for H&S department so any incident reports are completed in a timely manner
- File and organise of all processes to make sure that all files within the appropriate systems are updated and maintained daily so that records can be looked in to at any time to resolve any queries
Please call Louise (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed)