Senior Customer Service Manager
Chartway Partnerships are looking for an experienced full time Senior Customer Service Manager to join their existing Customer Service Team. The role will be based in Coxheath with some travel to sites when required, so candidates will need to have a full current driving license and their own transport.
Job Title: Senior Customer Service Manager
Reports to: QA & CS Director
Working hours:- Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 5.30pm with one unpaid hour for lunch
Works with: Customer Service Operatives, Sub-Contractors and all Chartway Group departments as appropriate.
Subordinates This role will be managing the office team.
To manage assigned developments and provide excellent aftercare service to all residents and Clients, to agreed KPIs and within budget. To deliver the promises identified in the ‘Customer Services Procedures’ manual, ensuring that post completion follow up calls are completed on time and that all information is correctly stored on the Clixifix system. To coordinate and manage subcontractors and Customer Service Operatives to ensure our customers receive exceptional levels of service.
Data Systems & Administration
- Use of Clixifix database to ensure that we log all purchaser records and communications.
- Ensure all customer correspondence is logged to plot file and acknowledged to within 24 hours of receipt. Letters and emails are to be responded to within a maximum of 3 working days.
- Ensure emergencies are responded to within 2 hours.
- Follow up on all outstanding works and take appropriate action to ensure works wherever possible are completed within service level agreement.
- Target to have all reported defects logged with appointment dates on Clixifix within 10 working days.
- Aim to continually drive open and overdue defect rectification orders down and alert the QA & CS Director to any ‘orders which are open beyond KPI with an action plan for completion.
- Ensure each closed job has a customer sign-off which is held on Clixifix.
- Register each new completion with Clixifix and with NPA24/7 within 24 hours.
- Ensure that every Westerhill customer receives their 3 day, 14 day and 28 day promptly, logging any defects identified and the site team notified
- Updating of Chartway Customer Services Tracker daily
- Updating of Customer Services Consolidated Overview Summary weekly, ready for Monday review.
- Responsible for analysing reports and performance, continually monitoring progress and recommending improvements/changes where necessary.
- Active participation in Customer Services Meetings.
- Support the QA & CS Director in dealing with escalated cases
Customer Visits and inspections
- Coordinate attendance at customers’ homes in any instance inspections are required. Attend these inspections as required.
- Ensure any identified defects are delegated appropriately and agree programme of remedial works as required.
- Ensure an acknowledgement is sent to each customer following the visit.
- Forward any notice received regarding NHBC/Premier Guarantee Claims to QA & CS Director; record and action any works as required within the correspondence.
- As required, produce regularly weekly updates for each Client on open Defect Rectification Orders.
- Be the primary point of contact with Clients in any escalated complaint.
- Attend Client-facing meetings to discuss defect rectification progress.
Purchase Ledger & Accounting
- Review as appropriate, materials required by Customer Service Operatives ensuring accurate recording of purchase orders and invoices.
- Ensure all invoicing and contra charging activity is accurately recorded.
- Produce accurate and timely Defect Rectification Orders (tickets) for subcontractors.
- Follow up outstanding works to ensure they are completed within the time parameters set out in the Service Level Agreement.
- Action received invoices and contra charge notices.
- Proactively engage with customer service colleagues within our supply chain.
- Highlight any non-compliance with Chartway Standards
- Identify common trends across developments, either product or subcontractor