EYFS Teaching Assistant - North Tyneside - NE23
Education World are working in partnership with a primary school in North Tyneside who are looking for a Teaching Assistant to support whole class in their reception class. The school is looking for someone with experience with Read Write Inc phonics and EYFS trained.
- Teaching Assistant - Reception
- Full Time
- Whole class support/ Phonics intervention
- ASAP start
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Must be suitably qualified for this role (Minimum Level 2 TA)
- Will have experience supporting in schools
- Will have strong behaviour management
- Must have an enhanced DBS, registered on the update service
WHY WORK FOR EDUCATION WORLD:
- Long and established partnerships with many local schools.
- Excellent rates of pay (PAYE, we do not use umbrella companies).
- Expert advice and guidance from our friendly team, many of whom are ex-teachers themselves! - Round-the-clock support from your dedicated consultant.
- Exciting opportunities to gain paid work in many different schools, key stages and areas.
- Flexible work to fit around any personal commitments.
- Paid work opportunities during school holidays.
- Uncapped referral bonuses every time you refer another education professional to us (TCs apply).
- Free enhanced DBS (TCs apply).
- Access to specially discounted CPD courses. Education World is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Education World is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children in education and ensure all safeguarding and compliance checks are carried out in-line with REC guidelines. Feel free to visit our Trustpilot page to read first-hand reviews of our outstanding service from EW supply staff past and present (we're currently rated 4.9/5 stars).