Back to search
Kolt Recruitment Ltd
Posted 19 days ago
Kolt Recruitment are looking fotr A Skilled and experienced MET Strip Fitter to join a leading team in a busy body shop.
- You will be dismantling and reassembling accident-damaged vehicles in line with manufacturers' specifications and to the high standards expected by customers.
- You will be working within an independent accident repair centre, utilising modern equipment and repair techniques
- You will have ideally served a recognised apprenticeship as an MET Technician and gained a technical qualification (such as NVQ / VCQ / SVQ / ATA) although individuals who have trained on-the-job or via other routes will also be considered.
- You must have previous experience working as an MET Technician within a busy body shop and be a strong team player with a self-motivation to earn bonus hours.
- You will work to a high standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair
If you �would like any further information on this role please call or contact Kirk Kilgallon�