Industrial Door Engineer – Dartford, Kent – £14.00- £18.00 Per Hour + Overtime!
Industrial Door Engineer Package Overview:
- £14- £18 per hour
- Lots of overtime available
- Laptop, mobile phone and company vehicle provided
- Full-time, permanent position
- Excellent progression and training opportunities
- Area covered – The South - Areas including but not limited to, Greater London, Essex, Kent, Suffolk, Hertfordshire and Surrey.
Company Overview – Industrial Door Engineer
Our client, a leader in their sector, are currently looking for an Industrial Door Engineer to join their highly valued team on a full-time permanent basis.
This Company are continuing to grow at an impressive rate due to their excellent reputation and trusted expertise in their field. They offer a number of products and services across their many divisions and are currently looking for someone who shares their passion and drive for the Industry.
This is an exciting time for the company and the right candidate for the role will need to be enthusiastic, forward thinking and personable with the drive to hit the floor running in order to take full advantage of the opportunities available to them.
Some of the services offered include Industrial Doors, Roller Shutters, Automatic Doors, Sectional Doors, Automated Gates, Steel Doors, Fire Doors and Garage Doors. Previous experience within all of these areas is preferred although not essential.
You will be part of a team who all understand the importance of working together to ensure a high standard of work is delivered. You will be given support, training and the correct tools to carry out your role efficiently and effectively.
Industrial Door Engineer Role and Responsibilities:
- Full installation, repair, service and maintenance of Industrial Doors, Roller Shutters, Sectional Doors, Steel Doors and Garage Doors
- As well as plenty of installation work, the role will entail some fault finding, estimating repair requirement, fault diagnosis and service calls along with advising customers of potential equipment faults
- This role focuses mainly on Installation work therefore you must be a competent and experienced installer who can also service, repair and maintain systems when required
Industrial Door Engineer Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience working with Industrial Doors, Sectional Doors, High- Experienced in a range of disciplines (Industrial Doors, Roller Shutters, High Speed Doors, Sectional Doors, Fire Shutters)
- Must be confident in Installing Roller Shutters as this will make up much of the work.
- Welding Experience advantageous
- Full UK driving licence or equivalent
- CSCS card
- Knowledge of a range equipment - training can be provided on certain systems if necessary
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good Fault / Problem solving skills
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
Industry Key Words:
Roller Shutters, Sectional Doors, Overhead Doors, High-speed Doors, Fast-Action Doors, Loading Bays, Dock Levellers and Dock Shelters, Industrial Doors, Fire Doors, Rapid Roll Doors, Security Grilles, Shop Fronts, Security Shutters, Steel Doors, Up and Over Doors, PVC Curtains, Automated Entrance Doors, Strip Curtain Doors, Garage Doors, Scissor Doors, Hormann, BESAM, GEZE, Dorma, Tormax, Record, Label, ADSA BS7036 EN16005, PASMA, IPAF, CSCS, International Powered Access Federation, Prefabricated Access Suppliers and Manufacturers Association, Construction Skills Certification Scheme