Belmont Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced Floorer to join Derby City Council on a temporary contract. This is a full-time role working 37 hours per week.
The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking all flooring type repairs, maintenance and renovations. You will also be responsible for new works and other skilled maintenance operations. You will support other trade staff in the effective completion of repairs, maintenance and other building operations to property and buildings managed by Derby Homes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Repairs to flooring within Derby Homes properties including bathroom floors (wet rooms), vinyl sheet and individual tiles
- Maintaining and renovating different floor types as necessary
- Liaising with other trade staff to effectively carry out maintenance and repair
- Undertake new works
- City and Guilds or NVQ level 2
- Previous flooring experience
If this position is of interest to you, please apply now with an up-to-date CV or contact Leah at Belmont Recruitment!