Senior Quantity Surveyor
Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: �45,000 - �55,000
Location: Derbyshire, East Midlands
Our client, an East Midlands based building consultancy, is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team. They are a well-established consultancy that specialises in a range of sectors, including commercial, residential, industrial, care, and education.
* Preparation of cost plans and estimates
* Tender analysis and negotiation
* Management of subcontractor accounts
* Management of project budgets and cost control
* Contract administration and post-contract services
* Bachelors degree in RICS accredited Quantity Surveying or equivalent
* 3 - 5 years of experience in a similar role
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software programs
The successful candidate will join a dynamic and supportive team, with opportunities for career development and growth. Our client values work-life balance, and offers a competitive salary package with excellent benefits.
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor with experience in the commercial, residential, industrial, or education sectors, then we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV and cover letter to (url removed) and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further. Alternatively, please feel free to call me on (phone number removed) and I'll be happy to have a chat with you.
We welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds, and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Thank you for your interest in this role, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.