Back to search
First Achieve Ltd
Posted 9 days ago
First Achieve are currently hiring for experienced telecommunications engineers based in the Wiltshire area to join an established data cabling and telecommunications company. The successful candidates will be able to work as part of a team and independently when required, carrying out complete installations of both copper and fibre networks.
- Excellent customer handling skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Reliable and approachable work ethic.
- Good written and spoken communications.
- Able to self-motivate, be proactive and flexible.
- Competent under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Sound technical knowledge.
- Comfortable with attending customer site locations across the UK.
- Be prepared to travel and work away in the UK where needed.
- CSCS or ECS is preferred.
- A Full UK Driving License is essential.
- Previous experience in Data Cabling is essential.
- Fibre optic cabling experience is desirable.
- Install copper, fibre and multi-core cables.
- Equipment patching and patching panels.
- Install all types of containment such as conduit, trunking, tray and basket.
- Terminate and test cables using specialised equipment.
- Site surveys.
- Finding errors, solving issues related to cables and networks.
- Customer and office liaison where necessary.
- �28,000 - �35,000 per annum
- Overtime paid at double time
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company sick pay
- Company pension scheme
- Business mobile phone
- Use of company vehicle
- PPE Clothing will be provided
Interested? APPLY TODAY and Once reviewed, one of our Time-Served Engineering Consultant will be in touch to discuss in more detail.