Questech are recruiting on behalf of our client in Doncaster, they are a leading manufacturer and their products are used globally and trusted by many. This role is to work in their state of the art Doncaster factory and you will be responsible for high-tech machinery repairs and upkeep. If you're looking for an exciting and rewarding career then get in touch with us.
- NVQ Level 3 trained (Apprentice Trained).
- Resilient / Ambitious / Trustworthy.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Working to a planned preventative maintenance structure.
- Reacting to machinery breakdowns ensuring the machine is back running as quick and as safely as possible.
- Adhering to strict Health and Safety measures.
- Providing information to the next shift on an handover.
- Maintaining Hydraulic / Pneumatic controlled machinery.
- Installation of new machinery.
- Inputting data to the CMM system.
This role is working a 3 on 3 off pattern, 12 hour days and nights. The salary is up to 42,000 Per year. Contact Shaun Treacy from Questech for more information.