Back to search
Momentum Recruitment LTD
Posted 18 days ago
Momentum Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client for a Maintenance Assistant to cover all areas of Doncaster. The role of Maintenance Assistant will be to pro-actively assist in the smooth and efficient management of their buildings in and around Doncaster and the occupation of rooms for residential purposes within the buildings
Salary £24,000 PA + £15ph for overtime
37.5 hours a week
General Objectives and Responsibilities
- To follow the agreed best practice standards of HLM Property Management systems and procedures
- To use HLM/ Empire documents and templates
- To produce consistent high standards of service delivery
- To positively promote the profile and service at the properties across Doncaster.
- To follow HLM Property Management Quality Assurance standards and specifically meet your job specification requirements
- To follow procedures and meet statutory requirements
- To comply with all Training requests in a timely manner
- To assist with daily H&S Building walks as required
- To log all maintenance tasks within FIXFLO
- To update and log completion of all maintenance tasks within FIXFLO
- To carry out minor painting works as required
- To carry out minor maintenance tasks, sometimes with the use of power tools
- To carry out the cleaning of rooms at the end of a tenancies
- To carry out cleaning in the public and communal areas on an ad hoc basis as required
- To assist tenants with minor enquiries
- To complete check-in, mid-term and check-out reports using company software on an iPad
- To visit HLM Hull office monthly for meetings and reviews
- To carry out any other associated duties as required
Health and Safety Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure you fully understand and develop a good working knowledge of HLM Property Management Health and Safety Policy, Fire Risk Assessment Procedures, Compliance Management Systems and Best Practice.
- To ensure that all buildings fully comply with Health and Safety and Legislative requirements to include but not exclusive to all Equalities Act issues, Occupational Health & Safety, Asbestos Management & Removal, Fire Risk Assessment management, Water Hygiene management etc
- To ensure all tasks are completed in accordance with current Health and Safety at Work law and best practice guidelines
- To report any contractor failings to your Manager, to include (but not limited to) illegal, dangerous or immoral behaviour
- To ensure all risks are appropriately managed, cordoned off, escalated and removed where necessary.
- To ensure that timely & appropriate escalations occur where required, the aim always being to reduce and limit risk.
- To have an appropriate level of knowledge of fabric issues within buildings, so as to be able to interrogate defect reports from tenants, escalating defect issues to your HLM Property Manager where necessary.
. If this sounds like you, please click apply now!