Sure Staffing UK Ltd are looking to recruit reliable and hardworking Production Operatives to join our fantastic team in our pea factory located in Driffield. As a Production Operatives, you will be responsible for operating machinery, packing products, and ensuring the production area is clean and tidy.
Must be able to work 12 hours per day working on a rotation (including weekends) of 3 Days on, 3 Nights on, and 3 Days off.
Responsibilities of Production operatives:
- Operating machinery to process and package peas to the highest standards
- Inspecting peas for quality and sorting them according to size
- Assisting with stock control and inventory management
- Communicating with team members and supervisors to ensure smooth production flow.
- Maintaining cleanliness and tidiness in the production area
- Adhering to health and safety guidelines at all times
Requirements for Production operatives:
- Previous experience working in a factory or production environment is preferred but not essential.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills and ability to work well in a team.
- Flexibility to work various shifts including nights and weekends.
- Basic understanding of health and safety regulations
Salary for Production Operatives:
From �792.00 per week
�10.70- up to 38 hours
�13.37- after 38 hours
We are also looking to recruit:
- Quality Assurance
- FLT Counterbalance Driver
- FLT Reach Driver
If you are a motivated individual with a strong work ethic and a desire to work in a dynamic team environment, then we encourage you to apply for this position.
To apply, please call (phone number removed)
Job Types: Temporary contract, Fixed term contract, Temp to perm
- Free parking
- On-site parking
Sure Staffing UK Limited are acting as an employment business for temporary assignments and an employment agency for permanent placements.
Due to the high volumes of applications, we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion, however we will keep your CV and details on our database for 6 months and as soon as we have a vacancy that suits, we will be in touch.