Automatic Door Engineer – Dudley, West Midlands – £30,000- £36,000 Per Annum + Overtime & Call Out Standby!
Automatic Door Engineer Package Overview:
- £30,000 - £36,000 (Negotiable depending on experience)
- Overtime available
- Call out rota with standby paid
- Laptop, mobile phone and company vehicle provided
- Full-time, permanent position
- Hours of work - 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
- Excellent progression and training opportunities
- Area covered – West Midlands
Company Overview – Automatic Door Engineer
Our client, a leader in the automatic door industry, are currently looking for an Automatic Door Engineer to join their highly valued team on a full-time permanent basis.
This Company are continuing to grow at an impressive rate due to their excellent reputation and trusted expertise in their field.
This role will be predominantly working with sliding, swing and revolving doors. Previous experience with all of these is preferred although not essential.
This is an exciting time for the company and the right candidate for the role will need to be enthusiastic, forward thinking and personable with the drive to hit the floor running in order to take full advantage of the opportunities available to them.
This is a field-based role and you will be working with multiple clients across different sectors.
You will be part of a team who all understand the importance of working together to ensure a high standard of work is delivered. You will be given support, training and the correct tools to carry out your role efficiently and effectively.
Automatic Door Engineer Role and Responsibilities:
- The installation of automatic doors; sliding, swing and revolving
- The role will entail site attendance, fault finding, estimating repair requirements and service calls
- Advise customers of potential equipment faults
- Working within the commercial sector
- Take responsibility for the overall quality of the work delivered on-site
- Carry out effective communications with the client and administration team
- Ensure the company meets its obligations and adheres to guidelines and regulations laid down by the professional bodies they subscribe to
- Work closely with other engineers and provide support and training to more junior members of the team
Automatic Door Engineer Skills and Experience:
- A full UK driving licence or equivalent (Essential)
- At least 3 years’ experience working with automatic doors
- Have knowledge of a range of manufacturers including: Record, Besam, Label, Gunnebo, FAAC, CAME, Hormann & more.
- Have knowledge and experience in Roller Shutters and Automated Gates (Advantageous).
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- ADSA/ ADIA - BS7036 EN16005
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
Industry Key Words:
Automatic Door, Aluminium Doors, Automatic Sliding Doors, Automatic Revolving Doors, Automatic Swing Doors, Bi-Parting Doors, Telescopic Sliding Doors, Double Doors, Single Fold Doors, Rotating Doors, Fire Doors, Garage Doors, High Speed Doors, Industrial Doors, Overhead Doors, Rapid Roll Doors, Roller Shutters, Sectional Doors, Security Grilles, Security Shutters, Shop Fronts, Steel Doors, Up and Over Doors, Folding Doors, Door Servicing, Door Installations, Door Repairs, ADSA Automatic Door Suppliers Association, BS 7858, BS EN16005, IPAF, CSCS, Entrance Control, DHF, Fabrication, Fabricators, ASSA, Abloy, Record, Geze, Dorma, Stanley, Tormax, Horton, Label, Hormann, Dormakaba, Besam, Automatic Door Technician, Automatic Door Engineer, Automatic Door Closer, Auto Door, Door Engineering, Door Installation, Door Repair, Door Service, Door Maintenance