My client, who is an award-winning practice of Architects, Engineers, and Project Managers, based in Newcastle are looking to bolster an established, successful team with an Architectural Technician / Technologist.
This is an excellent career opportunity to build and develop their career further within an inspiring practice with a very good workload within the residential and commercial sector.
Working on a range of schemes within these sectors, projects will vary from small alterations to large multi-million pound developments. The successful individual will be working as part of the team and independently within the practice, running projects through design and technical delivery, attend site visits as well as complete site inspections.
This practice uses Revit on a daily basis so it is essential that the successful Architectural Technician / Technologist have an excellent knowledge of this software.
The successful individual will have the opportunity to communicate directly with clients, and have their say in projects design. This position will require someone who has had 5+ years' experience within the industry.
- Revit capability of a good level.
- Work independently as well as in a team.
- Attend Site Visits.
- Complete Site Inspections.
- Create building regulation drawings and technical detailing.
- Work closely with clients and contactors.
- Minimum 2 Years Post Qualification Experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Revit/AutoCAD.
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic.
- High technical detailing ability.
- Thorough knowledge of Building Regulations. A