Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Our client are an established Main Contractor who operate across the Construction Industry with in the Commercial, Education and Residential sectors.
Due to new project awards and an ongoing pipeline of work they are now looking to recruit an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their team in the North East.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
• Assisting in accurately valuing, certifying and issuing any relevant payment notices for the works of supply chain partners in accordance with their contractual arrangement.
• Ensuring that external valuations are submitted in accordance with conditions of the main contract and that payments are received by the due date.
• Completing cost value comparison reports, ensuring they accurately reflect the current position on-site and the final projection.
• Establishing strong working relationships with our supply chain, consultants and customers as this will help you to identify any potential disputes in a timely manner and enable the introduction of effective solutions.
• Working closely with the project team and senior commercial staff to ensure budgeted targets for the project are met.
Applicants should have experience working within the Construction Industry preferable with in similar sectors and be either degree qualified in a Construction related subject or studying towards one.
Our client offer an attractive salary package, plus the the prospect of working for one of the United Kingdom's largest Contractors.