Job Title: Operations Administrator
Company: A-SAFE Group
Who We Are
The A-SAFE Group is a rapidly growing and dynamic environment where open mindedness, curiosity and drive are important. As the market leader, the A-SAFE Group is determined to hold its position and create opportunities for continued growth and development. We have a true global presence including USA, Japan, Australia, Europe, and UAE.
We are known for our innovation and ‘can-do’ attitude. A place where talent can thrive and develop as we grow. We invented the first industrial strength polymer safety barrier, revolutionising workplace safety. We’ve been improving world standards ever since, introducing further advanced safety solutions, including our next generation RackEye IOT safety device.
Global blue-chip companies use our products including Coca-Cola, BMW, Jaguar Land Rover, Amazon, and Heathrow airport to name but a few.
The new position of Operations Administrator is part of our Operations Team and at the heart of what we do as manufacturers of high-quality products and safety systems.
Reporting to the Materials & Planning Manager this will be a varied and busy role. Your key deliverables will be to help your colleagues in the Operations and Logistics team deliver the best service to our customers. This will include:
- End to end process and administration support to the Operations & Logistics Team
- Supporting the flow of on-time and accurate information throughout the planning and dispatch process with a flexible, detailed approach.
How You Can Help Us
- Keeping all the day to day administration and reporting processes running including:
- Running, checking and processing Intercompany Purchase Orders and SOs through the system.
- Checking and reviewing dedicated email inboxes to ensure everything is covered.
- Managing inbound Raw Material deliveries and slots.
- Updating and issuing order updates for all subsidiaries.
- Running standard and some ad-hoc reports as required to ensure all team members have key data and analysis to maintain stock levels, planning and delivery schedules.
- Working with colleagues in the Logistics team to complete and send documentation.
What We Would Like You to Bring to Our Team
- You will be very organised and enjoy a busy and varied role and providing excellent administration support.
- Confident working on IT systems – ideally ERP or similar.
- Excellent experience of running routine and ad-hoc reports to ensure key data is available to colleagues.
- Good verbal and numerical skills with attention to detail to ensure the best quality in all you do.
- Confident on Excel and with an interest in data and analysis.
- Ability to manage a varied and demanding workload and to support a number of key stakeholders.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and enjoy working as part of a hardworking and high performing team.
Our values are at the core of everything we do:
- We are Pioneers
- We are in it Together
- We do the Right Thing
This is a great opportunity to join at a time of rapid growth. We have huge global demand for our products due to our leading-edge safety innovation, with subsidiaries in seventeen countries. We offer a fast-paced, energetic, and creative environment, working with the latest technologies.
We are continually investing in our people and offer bespoke training, professional study support and career opportunities for all – whether that’s helping you fulfil your potential in your current role or to help you aim even higher, we’ll work with you to make sure it happens. To help us maintain this ethos, our ‘Grow our own’ committed obligation ensures at least 50% of vacancies are filled through internal development and promotion, which can be seen from the success stories on our careers website.
Other group benefits include up to 25 days annual leave, pension scheme, option to buy holidays scheme, Cycle to Work scheme, retail discounts and free secure parking.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE. We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by us will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee.