My client is�is a leading construction and engineering consultancy that provides a wide range of services to clients across various sectors. They�are committed to delivering high-quality projects while prioritizing the health and safety of�employees and stakeholders. They�are seeking a knowledgeable and experienced CDM Advisor�to join their�team and contribute to the continued success of the company.
Candidates�should have construction experience, strong technical knowledge, good communication skills and have a clear understanding of CDM 2015 and health and safety legislation. You will be a team player and demonstrate an ability to work with the minimum of supervision, be dedicated, enthusiastic and should pay attention to detail.
- Fulfil the requirements within the role as prescribed under CDM 2015;
- Provide advice and assist clients in discharging their duties under CDM 2015;
- Support the requirements of the Building Safety Act;
- Provide advice and assistance to clients in respect of the corporate health and safety obligations;
- Provide general health and safety consultancy services;
- Carry out construction site and workplace H&S inspections;
- Report Writing and administration in connection with the above;
- Support and assist the business in undertaking their health and safety related duties;
- Follow company procedures and documentation in relation to the carrying out of the role;
- Maintain training records in accordance with company procedures and continual professional development;
- Update management monthly on the status of portfolio of schemes, including fees;
- Attend group meetings