Back to search
Posted 19 days ago
- FLT counterbalance qualified and willingness to be flexible around the warehouse.
- To manufacture all products according to the recipes in the (SWI) Procedures File and prepare and weigh all ingredients and complete the batch production sheet for each product.
- To complete all start-up checks prior to commencing production each day and record on the appropriate record sheet.
- To follow the Standard Work Instructions (SWI) provided to manufacture all Compound Ingredients and Polishing process steps to achieve the correct visual and texture product requirements under the supervision of the directors.
- To be able to complete CCP metal detection checks after successful training and complete the CCP competency test.
- To be able to follow Standard Work Instructions (SWI) and documented procedures to ensure all products are correctly packed with the correct product name, product code, batch number, pack weight and shelf life.
- To be able to pack all primary packs into the designated outer packaging and label the outer boxes ready for despatch.
- To ensure all raw materials, intermediate and finished products are labelled to maintain traceability.
- To maintain warehouse in a tidy and well-maintained manner and to organise all material requisitions for both manufacturing and packing departments and maintain required records.
- To load and unload all deliveries for materials, finished goods and maintain records required.
- To collect and remove waste in a hygienic manner.
- To clean factory processing areas and equipment as per the cleaning procedures.
- To behave in a clean and hygienic manner at all times that does not compromise the safety, legality and quality of the products.
- To bring to the attention of a senior member of staff any situation that may compromise food safety, legality and quality, such as the discovery of unfit or out of date food, any contamination risk or any pest sighting.
- To maintain the highest standards of personal hygiene, particularly in relation to wearing of PPE and frequent hand washing and use of antibacterial gels.
- To ensure that they only enter areas of food production for which they are authorised, and only do so after dressing in the appropriate protective clothing.
- To participate in all training as requested within work time.
- To complete all paperwork specific to food safety, legality and quality in a diligent and legible manner, and report any out of specification results to the directors immediately.
- To carry out warehouse duties as detailed in the Standard Work Instructions.
- To carry out any specific tasks, relating to the general job requirements as requested by Directors.