ER Case Worker
Are you a Human Resources professional, and are you seeking a new ER focused job?
Culture Recruitment Group is helping a collaborative company recruit an Employee Relations Case Worker to be based in the Essex area, and the role comes with an attractive salary of up to �32,000. Hybrid working pattern 2-3 days onsite and the rest working from home.
As a flexible Employee Relations Case Worker, you will deliver a professional and proactive Relations service by providing appropriate advice and support to all colleagues. Driving best practice and ensuring compliance with all Company policies and procedures in line with employment legislation.
In your first few weeks in this Employee Relations Specialist role, you can expect to:
- Provide practical and effective first line employee relations advice across the business to Line Managers and colleagues. This includes (but is not limited to) providing timely and accurate advice with regards to disciplinary, grievance, absence management and family friendly policies.
- Manage queries empathetically and in turn communicate outcomes clearly and articulately with the aim of minimising appeals.
- Support and coach Line Managers to effectively manage and resolve employee relations matters through to appropriate conclusions.
To apply for this Employee Relations role, you will need to hold an HR qualification CIPD level 3 as a minimum or be qualified by experience. You will also require the following:
- Previous HR/People Advisor related experience, preferably in a fast-paced, constantly changing People environment
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and Employee Relations policies and procedures.
- Be comfortable offering advice and have good communication skills with the ability to guide and influence
- Confidence to challenge current practices appropriately where required.
- Ability to communicate clearly and articulately with all stakeholders throughout the business
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive an excellent benefits package, including a salary up to �32,000 DOE and hybris working pattern 2-3 days in the office and the rest of the week working from home.
To apply for this full-time hybrid Employee Relations Case Worker job based in the Essex area, please contact Culture Recruitment Group today.
At Culture Recruitment Group, we're here to build genuine connections with our clients, candidates, and suppliers. It's about making a difference - to someone's career, to a business's bottom line, to a person's life. We care about the future of the candidates we place, the growth of the businesses we work with, and our team because our business wouldn't work without them. Culture recruitment will provide clients with a Wow! service across our core disciplines of Marketing & Digital, UX & Product, Sales, HR, Finance and Operations.