WE ARE LOOKING FOR A FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT TO JOIN A BIG NAME IN THE AEROSPACE INDUSTRY
- Hybrid Role - Farnborough
- Initial 9-month contract
- Circa 33ph via Umbrella (Inside IR35)
- 37 hour working week
- BPSS Clearance sponsored by the client
- To apply please call or email ryan.
WHAT WILL THE FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT BE DOING?
The role of the Financial Accountant will be to complete a range of activities as we move all accounting activity in-house and introduce new accounting systems.Responsibilities include:
- Financial and GL Accounting
- Leading month-end and year-end close process
- Preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and variance analysis
- Preparation of regulatory reporting & government statistics
- Preparation of VAT & Tax returns
- Supporting AP, AR & purchase order approvals processes
- Leading external audit activity
- Support accounting for US legal entity
WE NEED THE FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT TO HAVE
- Proven experience as a financial accountant or similar role
- Hold a recognised UK or US Accounting qualification (ACA, ACMA, ACCA, CPA etc.)
- Demonstrable evidence of creating financial statements (UK GAAP or IFRS) from an extended trial balance (ETB)
- Experience with setting up or managing an Accounts Payable (AP) function
TO BE CONSIDERED.
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to . For further information please call me on . If unavailable, please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role, you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Ryan Baker. I look forward to hearing from you.