Then Chase Associates have a fantastic opportunity as a Sales Executive to join our team in Gloucester. As the Sales Executive you would be responsible for the management of a key account whilst also working too developing new business within commercial, technical, and industrial sectors.
This role would be office based overseeing the daily running of a key account whilst also working to make new business for your desk and the company. This position is ideal for someone who needs no motivation to be proactive, drive their desk forward and act quickly.
The role will include:
- Managing a key account
- Telesales to clients to create new business
- Development of business within an existing client base
- Running advertising campaigns, interviewing, and selecting candidates
- Associated administration
- Hours of work are 8am – 5pm Monday through to Friday
You will need:
- Previous experience in recruitment or sales background
- Excellent administration and communication skills
- Good time keeping ability
- High standards in customer service and a commitment to deliver results
- Drive, enthusiasm, and commitment to succeed
- Full driving licence
- A proven track record of developing new business within a telesales or field sales environment
Chase Associates opened its doors for the first time on 24th August 1994. Our key objective then remains true to this day, and that’s to be Gloucestershire's leading employment agency, standing head and shoulders above that of any competitor in the market.
We pride ourselves in having high benchmark standards, an innovative approach to business and a policy of continuous evaluation and improvement. As a result of this we adapt quickly to changing market conditions and forge strong and lasting relationships with our clients, applicants, and workers.
In return we will offer:
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Commission plan after 3 months
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 after 3 years’ service
- Annual profit share
- Full training with a Nationally recognised organisation
- Support, encouragement, and guidance
- An excellent team environment