Travail Education are a local Lincolnshire based, family run, Education Recruitment Agency supplying Learning Support Staff and Qualified Teachers to Primary and Secondary Schools across Lincolnshire.
We haver been approached my a local school, on the outskirts of Grantham, to secure the services of a qualified primary teacher to teach a YR1 class on a full time basis from April until the end of the academic year.
The school is a vibrant and friendly Church school with Christian values, they offer an inclusive and welcoming community and strive to make learning fun, exciting and relevant.
As this is a full time role you will be required to plan lessons in line with the National and fully emerse yourself in school life, you should be able to demonstrate excellent classroom management skills and a caring and nurturing nature, PPA time will be made available.
To be considered you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a recognised Teaching qualification such as a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP, Certificate in Education etc. Overseas Trained Primary Teachers (OTT) will also be considered but you must have Qualified Teacher Status for the UK and be familiar with the UK Curriculum.
Applications are welcome for experience Primary Teachers and as well as Newly Qualified Teachers.
All Primary Teachers who register with Travail Education will have 2 years professional references taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed on the Update Service and you will be required to attend a face to face registration!
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks in line with our safeguarding procedures.
The key benefits for working with Travail Education are:
• A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs.
• We work on the philosophy "Local Primary Teachers for Local Schools".
• Competitive rates of pay - AWR Compliant.
• Your own highly experienced, dedicated consultant.
• 7 days a week access to your consultant via phone and email.
• No need to worry about time sheets, we manage that on your behalf.
• £75 recommend a friend referral scheme.
• You get the opportunity to work with a friendly and supportive, award winning agency.
For further information please contact our Grantham based Team