Customer Service Advisor
Working for a global leader within the heating industry you will be working in a team communicating with customers and engineers via phone and e-mail to provide an outstanding customer service experience.
The hours are 08.00 - 16.30 with 30 mins for lunch. This is an on-going booking with the view of turning permanent.
Our client offers when taken on permanently:
- Onsite parking
- Private Health Insurance (after a continuous 2 years’ service with the company)
Your key duties will include:
- Handle all incoming enquiries and/or complaints by phone and email and deal with them quickly and efficiently
- Register equipment for warranty and arrange warranty documentation to be sent to customers by post or email
- Manage process of raising jobs with Service Agents. This includes raising the job, ensuring relevant documents are received after the job, arrange payment with Accounts Department and replenish parts after each job
- Raise Pro Forma Invoices for parts, manage payment and raise invoices for customers once payment has been made
- Arrange for parts to be dispatched from warehouse
- Arrange for product brochures and service manuals to be sent to engineers
- Manage stock levels of all parts and ordering more stock from Head Office
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Previous customer service experience ideally within a B2C environment
- Expereince booking or scheduling engineers would be beneficial.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Excel and other MS Programmes
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Ability to Make Decisions Quickly and Efficiently
- High attention to detail.
Thank you for taking the time to apply to OPR Resourcing Specialists. If your application is successful you will be contacted within 7 days. We apologise but due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to provide feedback on individual CV's.