Fire and Security Service Engineer – Harrow, Greater London - Basic Salary £30,000 - £38,000 Per Annum DOE + Overtime & Call Outs Available!
Fire and Security Engineer- Package Overview:
- Basic Salary £30,000 - £38,000 Per Annum (depending on experience and qualifications) plus overtime and call outs available
- Company vehicle, mobile & uniform
- Full-time, permanent
- Hours of work- Monday to Friday (40 hours a week)
- Excellent progression and training opportunities
- Field based role
- Your area of work will be London and the surrounding areas
Company Overview – Fire and Security Engineer
Our client, a specialist in the fire and security industry are currently looking for a Fire and Security Service Engineer to join their highly valued team on a full-time basis.
This Company are continuing to grow at an impressive rate due to their excellent reputation and trusted expertise in their field. This company have been trading for over 10 years and although their head office is based in the North West of the UK this role will be based within their London team.
This is an exciting time for the company and the right candidate for the role will need to be enthusiastic, forward thinking and personable with the drive to hit the floor running in order to take full advantage of the opportunities available to them.
You will be part of a team who all understand the importance of working together to ensure a high standard of work is delivered. You will be given support, training and the correct tools to carry out your role efficiently and effectively.
Fire and Security Engineer Role and Responsibilities:
- Service, maintenance, fault-finding & call outs on Fire Alarms, CCTV, Intruder Alarms and Access Control systems.
- Your area of work will be covering Commercial Premises across London and the Home Counties
- Take responsibility for the overall quality of the work delivered on-site
- Carry out effective communications with the client and administration team
- Ensure the company meets its obligations and adheres to guidelines and regulations laid down by the professional bodies they subscribe to
- Work closely with other engineers and provide support and training to more junior members of the team
Fire and Security Engineer Skills and Experience:
- Experienced in a range of disciplines (intruder alarms, CCTV, access control, fire alarms) & have been responsible for delivering NSI standard services
- Good understanding of British Standards, NSI (NACOSS) and BAFE requirements is preferred
- Full UK driving licence
- Working knowledge of a range equipment - Looking for someone who can hit the ground running
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good Fault / Problem solving skills
- A drive and enthusiasm to grab hold of opportunities
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful
Industry Key Words:
Installation Engineer, IP, Integrated Security Systems, Gates & Barriers, Maintenance Engineer, Service Engineer, Repair Engineer, Fire and Security Engineer, Security Engineer, Commissioning, Fire Alarm, Security Systems Engineer, Fire Extinguisher, Emergency Lighting, Nurse Call Systems, Security Systems, CCTV, Close Circuit Television, Automatic Number Plate Recognition, ANPR, Access Control, Door Entry, Automated Gates, Life Safety, Health and Safety, Intruder Alarm, Hikvision, Dahua, Qvis, Galaxy, Texecom, Scantronic, Paxton, PAC, Net2, Wisenet, Morley, Advanced, Kentec, C-tec, Gent, Hojicki, HiFire, Pelco, Menvier, Concept Pro, Haes, Notifier, Site Survey, Security System Design, Data, Fibre, Electrical Engineer, Advanced, Morley, Kentec, C-Tec, Galaxy, Texecom, Genetec, Pelco, Bosch, HikVision, Avigalon, Videx, C-Cure, Gallagher, Lenel, Paxton and Milestone