We are currently looking to recruit an Events Sales Coordinator for our clients beautiful Hotel in Farnham, Surrey.
Due to the location; you would be required to have your own transport.
Our client is offering a very attractive salary package of up to £35,000, working full-time with long term career prospects
Your role as an Sales and Events Coordinator:
- To manage the sales process from the initial enquiry through to the actual event day.
- To develop the hotels’ conference and Events business to deliver financial targets.
- Take all enquires to the hotel by phone, fax, email and all internet portals.
- Answer incoming calls to the office.
- Ensure prompt and efficient management of all Conference and Events enquiries, guest queries and requests.
- Manage the Conference and Events sales process.
- Welcome and build rapport with every potential conference booking agents or Event guest.
- Manage a flexible appointment diary to suit our customers incorporating evenings and weekends if necessary.
- Prepare bespoke quotations and brochure material in line with company standards.
- Compile customer contracts and pro-forma invoices.
- Be present on the day of your customers’ event, open days, Wedding Fairs and Sales Exhibitions and build up a preferred supplier list.
- Ensure payments and accounts paid in.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of your Conference/Weddings / Events competitor and the local marketplace.
The successful Sales and Events Coordinator will have:
- An ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent English both verbally and written.
- Previous experience within the hospitality industry in a similar position.
All candidates will be required to demonstrate their right to work in the UK. If you match the criteria and wish to apply for this Hotel Receptionist’s position, please click 'APPLY’ button and add your CV. Any applications made without a CV cannot be considered.
Anglo Continental Placements LTD (ACP) are specialists in recruiting permanent Chefs as well as Front and Back of House Managers. Many of our clients exclusively use us to recruit for their restaurants, pubs and hotels. With 29 years’ experience in the industry, we offer an unrivalled service to our clients and candidates. ACP is an Equality Act recruiter.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information, please refer to our website.