Security Systems Engineer – Hatfield, Hertfordshire – Basic Salary £30,000 - £36,000 Per Annum + Overtime
Security Systems Engineer- Package Overview:
- Basic salary of £30,000 to £36,000 (Depending on experience and qualifications) + Overtime available
- Company vehicle, laptop and mobile phone provided
- Full-time, permanent
- Hours of work- Monday to Friday (40 hours a week)
- Excellent progression and training opportunities
- Area covered – Hertfordshire, London and Home Counties
- Field based role
- Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Access Control & Intercom Systems
Company Overview – Security Systems Engineer
Our client, a successful electronic security company, who have been running for over 20 years, are currently looking for a Security Systems Engineer to join their highly valued team on a full-time basis.
This Company are continuing to grow at an impressive rate due to their excellent reputation and trusted expertise in their field.
This is an exciting time for the company and the right candidate for the role will need to be enthusiastic, forward thinking and personable with the drive to hit the floor running in order to take full advantage of the opportunities available to them.
Some of the services offered by our client include Intruder Alarms, IP CCTV, Access Control & Intercom Systems. Previous experience within all of these areas is preferred although not essential.
You will be part of a team who all understand the importance of working together to ensure a high standard of work is delivered. You will be given support, training and the correct tools to carry out your role efficiently and effectively.
Security Systems Engineer Role and Responsibilities:
- Service, Call Outs, Maintenance, Fault-Finding & Repair on CCTV, Intruder Alarms, Access Control and Intercom Systems
- Take part in Call Out Rota - Providing Technical Support to Customers over the phone. Very rare to be called out to site.
- Area covered –Hertfordshire, London and Home Counties
- Assist customers and colleagues with technical issues either on the phone or face to face
- Take responsibility for the overall quality of the work delivered on-site
- Carry out effective communications with the client and administration team
- Ensure the company meets its obligations and adheres to guidelines and regulations laid down by the professional bodies they subscribe to
- Work closely with other engineers and provide support and training to more junior members of the team
Security Systems Engineer Skills and Experience:
- Ideally 2 years’ experience working with IP based security systems
- Good understanding of most systems
- Knowledge of a range of manufacturers (training can be provided where necessary, if required)
- Previous experience working to NSI Standards
- You will be willing to learn new systems
- You will hold a full UK driving Licence or equivalent
- A drive and enthusiasm to grab hold of opportunities
- A positive attitude and the ability to self-motivate is a must
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
Industry Key Words:
Installation Engineer, IP, Integrated Security Systems, Maintenance Engineer, Service Engineer, Repair Engineer, Fire and Security Engineer, Security Engineer, Commissioning, Fire Alarm, Security Systems Engineer, Fire Extinguisher, Emergency Lighting, Nurse Call Systems, Security Systems, CCTV, Close Circuit Television, Automatic Number Plate Recognition, ANPR, Access Control, Door Entry, Life Safety, Health and Safety, Intruder Alarm, Hikvision, Dahua, Qvis, Galaxy, Texecom, Scantronic, Paxton, PAC, Net2, Wisenet, Morley, Advanced, Kentec, C-tec, Gent, Hojicki, HiFire, Pelco, Menvier, Concept Pro, Haes, Fermex, Videx, ACT, Avigalon, Lenel C-Cure, Notifier, Site Survey, Security System Design, Electrical Engineer, IP Networking