An exciting career opportunity has arisen for a motivated and ambitious Trade Counter Sales Assistant to join our market leading, construction trades client based in Havant, Portsmouth. There is an rewarding starting salary of circa 25k plus real potential to earn more and develop a long term career in sales within the company, including excellent company benefits an annual company bonus, generous holidays and in a well established reputable growing company. Apply now!
The purpose of this exciting Trade Counter Sales Assistant role is to be the first point of contact at the counter offering clients an excellent customer service via the phone or at the desk. My client is a reputable growing family run business that rewards ambitious committed professionals that deliver excellent service and sales. They are looking for an ambitious sales customer service professional who wants to earn money and be rewarded with a long term stable career in a friendly small team, they will provide training on their products but need you to have the true drive and ambition to change your earning potential.
The ideal Trade Counter Sales Assistant candidate will have the following skills and experiences;
- Excellent, can do, flexible and passionate attitude and customer service skills
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service, upsell, ambitious to learn and develop a career in sales
- Excellent communication skills, telephone and interpersonal skills- good team player
- Experience of working in sales or sales counter, trade counter,front desk in whole sale, trades etc or similar is highly desirable anywhere dealing with stock management and picking orders
- Commutable to Havant store on a daily basis for this office based full time permanent role (it is not remote, hybrid or part time)
- Full UK driving licence to get to other Portsmouth site when needed or pick up stock
- Experience of industries such as wholesale building services suppliers, construction wholesalers, builders merchants, plumbing supplies, plumbing trade, bathroom trades or similar would be of interest
The purpose of this exciting Trade Counter Sales Assistant coordinator candidate is to provide
- Serving customers on the trade counter and on the phone
- Picking customer orders and communicating professionally with customers
- Assisting customers with their daily material requirements
- Daily stock management of the trade counter and booking in deliveries
- Organising and maintaining inventory of products or materials
- Accurate cash handling and processing of card transactions
- Upsell additional products or services to customers where possible
To apply please email your cv with salary expectations and availability and how you meet our clients Trade Counter Sales Assistant criteria. Don't miss out!