Client Account Coordinator - Excellent Company - Up to 24K
JOB TITLE: Client Account Coordinator
LOCATION: Haywards Heath
HOURS: 9.00am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday in the office
SALARY: �21,000 - �24,000 p/a (depending on experience)
BENEFITS: Health care, Pension contribution, Additional annual leave, Fully stocked kitchen facilities
CULTURE: Well established company, with a friendly, social and supportive culture. Excellent training and opportunities to progress and expand your skill set
Office Angels are working closely with the Hiring Manager to on board a Client Account Coordinator to their team in Central Haywards Heath. If you enjoy delivering great Customer Service, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
- Make sure invoices issued to insurers paying directly are paid in a timely manner.
- Chase up overdue invoices by telephone, email and letter within the set time frame.
- Ensure all records remain accurate of all chasing activity and produce reports on same when requested.
- Manage the process of queries from both client and insurer in a timely, efficient manner ensuring all queries are followed through to completion.
- Regularly reach out to insurers to make sure debts are managed, discuss payment plans and encourage maintaining those relationships.
- Handle disputed bills and negotiate to collect payment within the agreed terms.
- Meet targets set by management, in lines with cash & debt payments.
- Be willing to take on additional adhoc duties.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Customer Service experience in an office is essential.
- Financial experience is desirable, not essential as full training is provided.
- Confident, can-do attitude.
- Can work independently and on own initiative.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages, especially Excel.
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - (url removed).
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.