Would you like to work for a well-established international company who are extremely supportive of their staff and well known for their low staff turnover? Or a company that offer the fantastic opportunity of hybrid working as well as a number of other fantastic benefits? If so then this could be an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant, hard-working team who are currently looking for a Stock Administrator to join their team based in Hemel Hempstead.
This is a permanent, full-time position with the opportunity to join a highly supportive team. Hours are standard Monday to Friday. This position is paying between �25,000 to �30,000 depending on candidate experience.
This position also offers a number of benefits including hybrid working, annual bonus, free on-site parking, 25 days annual leave and free lunch when in the office as well as a number of different office events to take part in too, plus many more fantastic benefits!
- Supporting the organisation during supply shortages to enhance Customers' Experience.
- Understand and follow up on outstanding customer and stock replenishment orders.
- Work closely with other functions such as Customer Service Teams, Logistics and Supply Planners to proactively resolve any short-term stock issues and communicate any changes resulting in delays to orders.
- Prioritise incoming sales & purchase orders to maximise customer satisfaction.
- Monitor automated delivery creation process for timely transmission to the Transport Planning Team.
- Working on continuous improvement initiatives.
- Monitor the product lifecycle processes to meet internal targets.
- A customer focused attitude with excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience within Supply Chain, Logistics or Customer Service role.
- An understanding of logistics and inventory Management would be an advantage.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and influencing skills.
- High level of organisation and time management skills.
- SAP and Salesforce knowledge would be an advantage.