Financial Reporting Accountant
This represents a fantastic opportunity for someone who has recently qualified and is looking for a platform on which to continually develop and build upon their career in finance. This role is very much focused on technical accounting which is why skills like audit, IFRS, accounts preparation and an ACA qualification are sought after.
Key tasks will include;
- Perform group consolidations and consolidate financial statements for year end.
- Preparing statutory accounts for group in line with IFRS
- Internal and external year end audit management
- Preparing financial statements for relevant subsidiaries
- Proactively working with finance heads and building strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Significant involvement in continued process improvements
- Support ongoing system enhancements, upgrades and changes
If you are looking for a high performing team to work with on a hybrid basis and have the necessary skill-set to make a difference then please apply now to be considered.