Basic salary £40,000 OTE up to £65,000
Due to our expansion we are looking for Gas Breakdown engineers to join our growing team.
Neptune Heating and Plumbing Ltd, is a local family run company who were established in 2012 and have been growing year upon year.
We can offer a friendly working environment, career progression and much more.
If you are career driven, and money hungry, and want to work for a company who will appreciate your hard work, we would like to hear from you.
The skills we are looking for in a Gas Engineer are:
- Must be a team player
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have a Full UK driving licence
- Must be used to sending reports and be very clear on giving information
- Ideally 3-5 years working back ground
- Ideally NVQ level 2-3
- Must Be Gas Safe Registered and have a valid licence
- Ideally have unvented qualification
- Must have your own tools.
- Ideally live local to Hemel Hempstead.
- Must be able to send emails and reporting and be pc literate
Duties of a Gas Engineer will be:
- Boiler Servicing
- Landlord Gas Safe Certificates
- Boiler Break downs on all models of boilers
- Report writing and sending photos
- Installing Gas cookers and hobs and range cookers
- Fault finding and diagnostics
- Changing central heating pumps and 2 ports and 3 ports
- Power flushing
- working on cylinders, unvented and fault finding and changing parts
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am- 6:00pm, over time available and on call rota
What we offer the successful Gas Engineer:
- Company van and petrol card
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays
- staff events
- on going training and support
- friendly work environment
- performance bonus
If you feel you can tick all our boxes, we would like to hear from you today.
Thank you for reading, and we will look forward to receiving your application.
Take care and stay safe.